After teasing the launch, Motorola has finally launched the Moto X (2n Gen). The phone is now bigger and now packs a 5.2 inch Full HD AMOLED display with all new aluminum frame design. The processor is now bumped up to 2.5GHz quad core and it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat which can be upgraded to Android L in future.
Motorola also improved the camera from the earlier 8 megapixel now to 13 megapixel with a ring flash and a 2 megapixel front facing camera for your selfies. It has some unique software features like Moto Display which is enhanced version of Active display and also voice control and more features are included. It has four microphones for noise cancellation and infrared sensors on the front for gesture control.
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Specifications
● 5.2-inch Full HD1080p AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
● 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
● Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradable to Android L
● 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
● 13MP rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, f/2.25 aperture, 4K video recording support
● 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording support
● 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (Dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
● 3.5mm audio jack,Front-facing speaker
● 9.97 mm thick and weighs 144 grams
● 2300 mAh battery
The all new Motorola Moto X is priced at Rs. 31,999 for the Black variant and the Leather and Bamboo variants are priced at Rs. 33,999. It will be available starting today midnight on Flipkart.com